Big Data Analytics Lead
As a Technology Lead for North America Market Place Analytics, you’ll use your technical development expertise to align all the teams working on creating NA MPA solutions.
Utilizing your background in software engineering to work in our fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will play a key contributor role in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
You will oversee a team of Data Engineers and support Agile teams to ensure that we move quickly and deliver solutions that meet the needs of our business partners.
You’ll collaborate with other software engineers, architects, and product owners to create first-class solutions that support aggressive growth.
• 7 years professional IT or related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• 2 years of additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
• 2 years of experience in a technical lead role
• Participation in key business, architectural and technical decisions
• Robust background planning, estimating and executing complex software projects
• 3 years development experience in Data Warehouse, Data Analytics and BI technologies
• Strong SQL skills and experience of developing complex PL/SQL
• Experience in Data Warehouse migrations, involving traditional technologies and Cloud based platforms.
• End to End understanding of Data Integration, ETL and Business Intelligence
• 3 years of experience working with relational or no-SQL data stores. AWS databases such as RDS and DynamoDB preferred.
• 2 years of experience working in an Agile team including Scrum, Kanban or XP
• 2 years’ experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines• Background working in an agile delivery framework (SAFe a plus)
• Knowledge of DevOps practices including 12 Factor App, pipeline automation, metrics and cloud-native architecture
• Working knowledge of the Amazon Web Services stack preferred
• Next-generation technologies, including Spark, Hive, Snowflake, Python, RDS and Red Shift
• Deep knowledge of modern CI/CD practices including automation and Test Driven Development
Source: New feed