Contract Position Summary
We are seeking a talented Backend Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with Java and other related technologies to design and develop robust high-performance and scalable applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4 yrs. of experience or Master’s Degree with 2 yrs. of experience in Computer Science or related field
• 2 years of experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile software
• 2 or more year(s) experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web services
• Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, couchbase, Flume or Hbase.
• Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
• Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
• Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
• Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
• Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
• Experience developing with web/app containers such as Apache/Tomcat, Nginx
• Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
• A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality
• Advanced scripting skills in at least one of the following: Python or Shell and willingness to learn new technologies Apply Now
The POS Tech Payment Specialist will serve two functions within the company. Coordinate between the company and external vendors and...Apply For This Job