Sr. Application Developer
• Develops and maintains computer programs, including designing, coding, testing, debugging, and installation as needed.
• Consults with partners from systems and other business units regarding new techniques, practices, or technologies in data processing and the impact of proposed and ongoing projects.
• Conducts feasibility studies and defines and designs system requirements for complex software development projects.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems work flows, data usage, and processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable applications.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Work with development team to define and implement architecture direction.
• Work within an agile development process to deliver quality solutions on a predictable schedule.
• Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in industry technological advances and software technology, including languages, operating systems, development tools, etc.
• 3+ years of IBM Business Process Management tools such as IBM BPM Advanced Integration Service and IBM Process Designer 7.5 and 8.5.7.
• 7+ years of development experience with object oriented technologies (Java and/or .NET stack)
• Experience with large and complex systems for both internal and external clients.
• Experience utilizing frameworks such as Spring, Junit/Nunit, Design Patterns, MQ, XML technologies, XSL transformations, JAXB, Web Service Development, Windows and Linux.
• Experience developing within an agile development environment using continuous integration tools: Maven, Bamboo, TFS, ANT and Sonar.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Strong Microsoft SQL Server experience
• Familiarity with development tools Eclipse, Oracle tools.
• Ability to write Unix shell scripts if needed.
• Familiar with Financial market/instrument/Trade lifecycle.
• Ability/experience in implementing test automation solutions using Selenium or CodedUI.
• Familiarity with Oracle Database and PL/SQL tools.
• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
• Self-starter and works effectively with minimal direction
• Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals.
• Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team.
• Prior experience working with Scrum.
• 8+ years of overall industry experience
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Standard Apply Now
Thanks to taking a look at this SRE job. RecruiteDNA / DevOpsDNA is a small recruitment consultancy. This is a...Apply For This Job
The POS Tech Payment Specialist will serve two functions within the company. Coordinate between the company and external vendors and...Apply For This Job